Return & Exchange Policy Information
- Return for exchange or refund will be allowed only within 7 calendar days from the date of receipt.
- Return Authorization Number must be issued before any return can be made. We will NOT accept any return without this number. Please write this number clearly on the outside of the return package and tag the item(s) inside with invoice number.
- All authorized return merchandise must be unused and in its original seal able package. No return or exchange on merchandise that shows signs of having been installed, mounted, scratched or defaced will be allowed.'
- GTSPEC must receive all returns within 14 calendar days after the return authorization number has been issued. The return authorization number does not imply a replacement, but only that GTSPEC will inspect the merchandise based on your claim.
- Return must be sent freight prepaid and insured by you. Original shipping and handling charge is nonrefundable. A photocopy of your invoice showing the invoice number must accompany your return along with the completed return request form.
- It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correctness of size and application of the part before installation.
- All approved refund will be paid by company check, credit card credit or account credit all to be determined by GTSPEC.
- No cancellation, refund or exchange on special order item or custom order item will be allowed. All approved refund item will be charge 20% for restocking and service fee. There will be no refund for Group buy participant.
- No refund or exchange on order for wheels. All wheels order are consider special order items.
- " SPECIAL ORDER Items"Special order please contact email@example.com for more detai.
- All merchandises are packed carefully and correctly utilizing a triple check method before it leaves GTSPEC.
- All claims for damage or loss to your shipment must be made with the carrier within 48 hours. Damaged shipment should be checked in the presence of the carrier. Please keep all shipment cartons and packing material for carrier inspection.
- Claims for shortage of items must be made within 48 hours of receipt.
- Buyer must inspect the packaging and the products carefully upon receiving them, then accept the shipment and notate any damages and irregularities such as crushed, torn, punctured or broken parts on both the packaging and the products, on the freight bill or receipt at the driver's presence. Buyer must retain all cartons, packing materials, and damaged products for the carrier's damage inspector to inspect. Do not refuse shipment or return it without approval, because the buyer's right to make a damage claim may be denied. A signed receipt without any notation indemnified the carrier as well as GTSPEC from any further damage claim. Discovery of damages after a clear delivery becomes the responsibility of the customer. All damages must be notified to carrier and GTSPEC within 24 hours.